Welcome campaign July - October 2011 Terms and Conditions
July 1st, 2011
Here are the details regarding our campaign:
Terms and Conditions
1. The Lucky Draw contest period will be from 1st July 2011 through 31st October 2011.
2. To be eligible for the Lucky Draw, registrants must be Malaysia citizens or Malaysia permanent residents aged 16 or above at the date of registrations.
3. Lucky Draw prizes will be awarded to members who have completed their full registration to join AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA through our promotion page during the Lucky Draw contest period. Members are required to provide correct and valid personal information in the registration fields.
4. Registered members will automatically be eligible for the Lucky Draw after completing full registration with AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA. Entries generated by a script, macro, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Duplicated registrations will also be disqualified as well.
5. Lucky Draw Prizes will be:
- PAPAGO GPS navigator x 1 item
- Sony Cybershot Digital Camera x 1 item
- Sony Walkman x 1 item
6. The Lucky Draw winners will be selected randomly, and must not have been awarded any other prizes by AIP during the contest period.
7. Winners will be notified by AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA via email within one month after the contest closed.
8. Winners will receive their prizes within two months after the contest closed.
9. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA reserves the right to make any changes to the Lucky Draw contest rules at any time without prior notification, and reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
10. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA also reserves the right to disqualify any members / entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
11. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the Lucky Draw contest should technical errors or other causes beyond AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA’s control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the Lucky Draw contest.
12. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS MALAYSIA is not required to enter into any correspondence regarding the administration of the Lucky Draw contest, and its decision on any matter is final.
Should you have any questions regarding this Lucky Draw, please send your inquiry via our Inquiry System.